Friday, December 5, 2008

Beautitful One I love, beautiful One I adore...

Oh the joys of Christmas shopping. Danny and I did a little bit at Walmart today but I am doing a lot right now on Overstock.com. They have some great stuff that I am very excited about. Free shipping too which is nice because that would really start to add up otherwise!

I'm not really sure why but for as long as I can remember really I have not had great best friends. The person I would chose would be my friend but they had their own best friend. So they were my best friend and some other person was theirs. Not so much fun really. Even today, as an adult, it seems that I have the same problem. I don't really like it. Not really sure how to remedy it though.

I really can not wait to be out of this house..............

It's freezing in here but I refuse to turn on the heat. I will close some of the windows and/or doors and then maybe put my sweater back on.

I have a rental car right now that I love driving. It has a cd player in it which mine does not so I can't wait till I have to drive somewhere else so I can put a cd in. I should really think for a while about what I should play. I have the car till about Tuesday so I have time to play a lot! Yays.

2 comments:

She said...

its been so long since you blogged last. we need to hang out soon. i know what you mean about friends. i feel like everytime i have a best friend they move or they for some reason dont talk to me ever again. fun fun.

Unknown said...

i understand how you feel, with friends, things change in a persons life, sometimes you have a friend when your younger, but then you change, like when i got married i got differant friends, then when i had babies, i kinda lost alot of friends, and am just starting to get new ones...its hard especially when you have children to have friend cause life gets so busy, i would have you over more, but hate boring people with my dull life, of washing clothes and cleaning house.
The one thing you can always count on love, is when you need me the most, i WILL be there...i may not call everyday or everyweek,(even though i should)
But i think about you alot and i LOVE you to no end. I am ever thankful that you are in my life.
You are an amazing woman of God!