Monday, August 31, 2009

On my mark, get set, BLOG!

For some reason today is International Blog Day. What better way to celebrate this blessed occasion than with a blog! :)

This morning I woke up a lot earlier than normal which is fine by me I just hope I don't need a nap because of it. I let my sleeping pattern get away from me. Waking up early today though gave me the chance to make some appointments. Dan made our WIC appointment for today and I made one to get my eyes checked out (hopefully get new glasses and an RX so I can order new contacts cheaper online) and one with Tasha to get my hair cut and eye brows waxed (they are running rampant like my sleep schedule haha)

All in all I feel productive today. I even called Dr. Wiese's office to confirm my next ob appointment because Dan got confused and I wanted to appease him. I'm such an awesome wife!

I think I may have FINALLY felt the baby move last night. I can't say for certain because I have never felt a baby move but it felt like bubbles popping and I didn't have gas so it wasn't that. Most everyone has said that it feels like bubbles or butterflies so I guess it could be.

Hopefully I have convinced Dan that the baby is old enough to be read to and he will start reading stories to my belly. That way the baby know FOR SURE who his or her daddy is! Silly, I'm sure but it's cute too.

I should probably clean the house up a bit before my appointment....

No comments: