Monday, May 21, 2012

ARK 11- Wave to Firefighters

On the way home from church yesterday morning Bunks and I went to Kroger to get some Gatorade, Kool-aid and some donuts!  Mister Husband isn't feeling well so we needed to get him hydrated.  As I was trying to figure out how to get home we passed by a fire station where two firefighters were walking in the parking lot.  I took that opportunity to show my appreciation for the work they do by smiling and waving at them while we passed by (EMS week is May 20-26 here in Clarksville so that was convenient).  They were having a conversation but one of them smiled and waved back at me.  It made me happy.

I was driving so I wasn't able to take a picture of them walking in their red shirts so here is a picture of a patch I found via google!  :P


No comments: