Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oops...

So I didn't do a love blog last week but I have a newborn and that takes a lot of time. Dan and I have a system where if she isn't sleeping one of us will take her to the living room so the other can sleep in bed. Then we switch after a few hours. Its proven to be quite helpful.

Things I love:

1. My mom


She stayed in town for a week and came by everyday to help out. She even came over just so Dan and I could sleep. She helped clean and made breakfast. She is a great mother and I hope to be just as wonderful as she is.



2. My husband




He is my rock. He keeps me sane and I love him more and more each day.


3. Sleeping




I never knew how much I loved sleeping until it was disrupted ever 3 or so hours. Evelynn has gotten a lot better about sleeping longer but she still likes to stay up late. Silly party animal.

No comments: