Thursday, October 30, 2008

You captured my heart with this love, because nothing on earth is as beautiful as You.

It's official: Danny proposed last night!!! Yay.

We were taking our evening walk only at the beach just to change scenery. We had a great walk. We saw ducks sleeping, woke them up accidentally by talking to loud, then saw them fall back to sleep. They sleep very strangely. A fish jumped up out of the water at the bridge and scared us. Then we were walking back we saw a crane standing in the water. It was the neatest thing. We got pretty close to it before he flew away to a buoy. He made the greatest bird sound ever.

We cut across the grass and then laid on his jacket as not to get wet. It was so beautiful sitting there looking at all of the stars. We even saw a shooting star. I look back at Danny and there he is with this gorgeous ring. If I had been thinking I would have cleaned the dirt out from my nails but oh well. I had to use lotion to get this bad boy on and it hurt a lot to get it off. It's half a size too small. I'm very sad that it will take 3-4 weeks to get back from being re-sized. I want to wear it now!!!




This is the engagement ring part.




This is a blurry one but my camera is crapping out on me so there is noting I can do. They link together as so:





The wedding is set for January 10, 2009!!!

2 comments:

She said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful way to propose...you got yourself a catch there i tell ya.
I'm so happy that you can get the ring back sooner than expected.
I am so happy for you both