Monday, November 30, 2009

I have spent a bit of time today looking at craft blogs and instead of them making me feel more inspired to do fun things they make me feel like I am just a big copy-cat with no original thoughts or feelings. Fantastic. That seems to be just what I needed. I hate feeling like I am not me. However I don't know how I can feel like me if I don't know who me is.

I am going to try something for the month of December and hopefully I can stick with it. I would like to take a picture of myself on my cell phone everyday just to see....well just to see I guess.
It might be lame but at the same time it might be not lame. Only one way to find out.

Tomorrow I will post about the epic adventure we had at the hospital Thanksgiving morning. It was such a blast. *snickers*

I'm getting tired but I am going to photo search for a few more minutes-hoping that MD will come home before I got to bed.

No comments: