Monday, March 1, 2010

Day one:

This is call a Mod Flower Hairpiece and I am so proud of me for doing it. When I first made it I didn't really like it because I messed up but the more I look at it the more I love what I've done.

We don't have a printer at home so I was not able to use her template for the blossom. After I finished making it husband came home and showed my how to copy it onto paper from the monitor. I'm excited to try it again now that I know what to expect. For the obvious reasons I was not expecting much from the first try.

It is so exciting to know that I will be creative this whole month...no matter what! haha

Here is the link to the tutorial. It is really cute:




The supplies. I ended up not using that button but didn't decided that until after I took the picture and didn't feel like taking another. :P



Me! With a cute hairpiece...







No comments: