Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goodies:

Tuesday Dan and I were going to take E to the store to get something or another and as we were about to head out the door work called. He was under the impression that he had 20 minutes before he had to be at work but they told him nope, that they wanted him there 10 minutes ago. Since the baby was all ready to go I took Dan to work and E and I went to Hastings. I got a coffee drink and we sat and read magazines about quilting. When we were bored of that we went out. Evelynn has officially had her first thrift shopping experience! * applause* She was asleep for most of it which was fine. I took some pictures of a few of the things we picked up:


This is some pretty fabric that I found. It probably should have gone into the wash that I just did but I guess it can wait for next week.



I found three packs of thread for $1.25 each. I am a little bummed that they spools aren't all complete but a little bit of joy is better than no joy at all!










This right here is very special to me. I am trying to decide if I should give them both to my best friend or if I should keep one and give her one that way we remember each other since she lives so far away. Thoughts from the peanut gallery? They pretty much called out to me and said to buy them for her, I said how much are you? They informed me that they were so cheap I couldn't afford NOT to buy them! :D


I also got this cute sign for E but for some reason by blog is making it side-ways and I can't seem to figure out why or how to make it switch back to normal. Oh well, enjoy it anyway.

2 comments:

She said...

the thread finds are great I love the colors. Love the material and everything! Did you find yourself talking to E (Im just going to call her that instead of butchering the spelling plus I really love it!) while you were shopping? I used to do that when Bean was a baby and I went thrifting. I miss our thrifting days. I found quite a few places you would love here.

She said...

I am a nerd! I will post a pic of the owls as soon as I find a home for them :) Thanks again for letting us invade your day yesterday!!