Thursday, September 4, 2008

God bless our home.

The word of the day is perseverance or rather vigilance. Things have been picking up and going so well in our lives that Satan is trying to do any and every little thing to make us stray from God but it's not going to happen! With Danny having his second job we were going to be able to get a real bed in about 2 months (if we wanted the really nice one-one month for the okay one). We were very excited about it. Well Danny's bank is suck and he doesn't keep track of his spendings so when he gets down in his account the bank puts through all the little Taco Bell purchases so he'll go over and they can overdraft him. Now he owes them $75 or so...that's a big chunk of my bed going away. Plus I think our air mattress may have a leak in it because it is going flat quicker than usual. It makes me sad because it is really starting to mess with my neck and back. I can't imagine what it is like for Danny because his job is laborous.

I need to kick it up a knotch and start getting my reading done for class. I have 4 classes and so much reading for all of them...

No comments: