Friday, September 19, 2008

We'll never get bored cuz we can go boarding...

According to my calculations it has been a while since my last post.

My little sister's 20 birthday is on Sunday. My dad went to visit my mom this weekend so neither of them will be here. I think she wanted it that way. I'm going to either take her to all the thrifts store or not. Tomorrow Danny and I are going to go around and treasure hunt for her. I'm prepared to spend $10-20 on her. I've already got her two presents. I would have three but I don't know where I put it so I can't very well give it to her.

I am doing laundry currently at my house!!! A few months ago the lovely Diemer's gave us their old washer and dryer set. The catch? They didn't work. Or rather they didn't work for us. The washer leaked and the dryer was missing screws. $100 dollars later and we are washing laundry in the comfort of our own home!

Lately I have been slacking majorly on my school work and it is catching up with me.... I need to manage my time better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful it is, I remember the days of loading up all the stinky smelly clothes and hauling them to the laundry mat, sitting for hours, spending way more money than i wanted and my clothes never being as dry as i would have them to be.

She said...

Way to make it sound like we gave you broken machines jeez..haha jk! I still find it odd they did that. Anyway, I am glad they are working for you now!