Saturday, September 6, 2008

What a way to wake up...

In the middle of the night I woke up because I had to pee. I came back to bed and noticed that Danny didn't have any covers on and his skin is very cold so I covered him up with the sheet and blanket and rubbed his back to get him warm. He was an icicle. A few hours passed and I woke up to a blanket being put over my head and my face being rubbed. Danny, in his sleep, thought that my face was my back and wanted to be helpful and over me up. I say "Daniel!" He asks me what was wrong and I proceed to tell him that he just covered my face. The response I get? In the most innocent child-like voice I hear "You're welcome." and he goes back to "sleep". What a cutie-face. I just about died of laughter but I was still tired so I just went back to sleep reminding myself of what had just happened as not to forget.

When we both actually got up this morning we had a good laugh about it.

Life is good.

1 comment: