Monday, September 1, 2008

Because I need You more than ever...

I am getting tired. The internet is full of knowledge. Currently I am looking at engagment rings and information on fasting. And Alicia you can suck it because I am not wedding obsessed Danny told me to send him links so he would know what I like! So there! :P

It is freezing in here. I haven't been cold in this house in a long time. Our electric has been really high so Danny has been a Nazi about the a/c. I guess the weather is finally cooling down to a point where my blood won't boil. We never did fry that egg on the side walk like we said we would. I was looking forward to that. I have lived here for all these years and have never done that. It's sad, really.

Tomorrow would be Connor's second birthday and it makes me very sad. I'm still not sure how Danny is going to handle it. He took the day off work so he doesn't want to worry about that. I really hope that he's okay. I know that he is doing a lot better but I still worry about him. He's gone through a really big loss and I just want to make sure that he's fine. Le sad.

By the way I can't wait to never have to see Bryan ever again unless I choice that I want to see him. I am begging to hate all the things that he does. Even his laugh makes me want to punch a computer monitor. Just a few more months...just keep saying it! I must confess that we are going to be on our own soon. Speaking of which I have been slacking on my confessions. I know I said that I was going to put them up everywhere but then school stuff tackled me, which should have been even more reason to do it, and I just put it on the back burner. I will have to remedy that this week.

As for me I am going to bed....Game night should be over soon. (I hope.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I was just teasing. If I just sat back and let you do all the teasing where would the fun in that be huh? :)