Friday, July 18, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears...

http://www.okmagazine.com/pixandvids/gallery/7873

I don't know why it bothers me so much and makes me sad but it does. It stupid but I don't care. Everyone and their mom has a baby/family but me.
I took the wiser path... I stayed at home to save money, I went to community college to save money, I didn't get pregnant in high school, or married right out of high school- I've done everything right but feel that I have nothing to show for it. I'm tired of it.

I wrote my guidance counselor an email to see if I could make an appointment to look at what classes I should take but she has not replied to me when which I don't really like. I guess I will just have to go down there and see what's up if she doesn't reply by tomorrow. I need to know quick.

My car in with Chet (mechanic) because we were hoping that he could fix that problem for less moneys than the other place but I'm not sure when I'm going to get the money. It's really starting to stress me out not having money or knowing when the next time I'll have money coming in is. I have a web site or two that Kelli and my mom gave me to look at- I just need to take it more seriously. I also can't do anything until I know when my classes will be, I need to know when I will be available to work and when I will need time for class and to study- plus church, and if I'm lucky bible study.

I haven't exercised since Tuesday and I am feeling really fat and full of rolls. I hate feeling and looking like this. Danny says that I am beautiful and that he loves me... I counter with I didn't say I wasn't beautiful- I said I was fat. Gosh! He's such a good guy.

Time for sleep, my Willy Wonka game was making me mad so I shut it off without saving. Good thing I didn't get very far tonight.

No comments: