Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Kingdom of God in You:

I just read the forward of the new book that I got today. The book club starts next week so I had better step it up if I want to finish it before it begins. I at least want to get a few chapters in if nothing else. I wonder when Danny will read it since he still has that other book I asked him to read and he's playing his game a lot; he said that if I got it that he would read it and go with me to the book club but now I'm not so sure. I hope he does.

I played wow today again; this time without Danny near by- in fact, he was at the store. Someone tried to get me to join them to go do something but I decline. I really don't like the interaction aspect of the game.. I told him that I would try to get into another game that wasn't interactive. He let me play Diablo 2 with him, it was really sweet because I was sitting on his lap killing zombies. His leg fell asleep and he couldn't move it at all. I laughed. Currently he is looking for games for the xbox because we were going to see about playing a game together. I hope he finds them. We were also going to rent The Bank Job tonight but I'm not sure if that'll still happen.

I went to the eye doctor yesterday. I'll have my new glasses in 7-10 days. I can't wait. Every since my glasses snapped in half I have had to wear my contacts at all times. Gets pretty difficult to see things late. I don't like it.

I'm going to read my book and hopefully play some video games!!!

No comments: