Friday, July 25, 2008

Offensive:

I always seem to be on the offensive. Taking things that other people say offensively as if they were meant to hurt me. I'm not sure why... it's be an easy scape goat to blame it on my dad but that'd be too simple. He's an easy mark. I really don't want to cry over a poor childhood when I personally know people who have had much worse in their lives then what I went through. I need to suck it up.

I went to the gym this morning. It was really nice. A customer of mine from Avon was supposed to be there to pick up her order (shoes) but I didn't know her name, what she looked like or what time she was going to be there. This was a very poorly set up appointment. So since I was there I used one of the machines and went for a swim. It was very nice. I think that I might make it part of my daily routine. Not that many younger people but plenty of Silver Sneakers (oldies).

My friend Richie gets out of the Navy tomorrow. He'll be in town soon which will be nice, I haven't seen him in a few years.

My mommy left yesterday. She moved to San Louis/Yuma. I'm sad about it but Kelli has already planned a trip to visit her on Sunday. Nathan lives in Yuma with his mom so we'll probably stay with them till Tuesday. Danny is sad because he's going to miss me very much. What a cutie. I'm not sure that I really want to going seeing as how I have literally no money but it'll make Kelli happy.

I think I'm going to go to bed now, my tummy is hurting from the McDonald's "chicken" that I had for dinner. My mistake.

No comments: