Monday, July 21, 2008

Love Shack, baby!!!

So even though I only know part of the words I am sing it quite loudly. My good friend Peter made me a cd of the '80s. I am very excited about it. I really want to just skip to the songs that I know, but I'm going to listen to them all at least once, then pick favorites.

I went to MCC today, and got registered. I don't have to pay yet which is really great because I have no moneys with which to use as payment. Mommy is going to help me find financial aide.

When I was registering the eye glasses place called to let me know that my glasses were in. I was really happy because they weren't supposed to be in till tomorrow at the earliest. Great stuff.

Book club is at 6:30... Danny will not be coming with me to book club which is a bummer but I should have realized it from the beginning because it takes place on a Monday and he has his game night on Mondays. Poor planning on my part. At least I'll be occupied for a month while he plays. He may be able to come with me this one time tonight because some skanky girl is in town and Chico might hang out with her instead of being cool and coming over here. It makes me sad for Danny that he does that. His friends are still pissy at me because he plays less to spend more time with me. He's great like that.

I should probably read some more of the book that we will be talking about in book club.

No comments: