Friday, August 1, 2008

I've got to have more of Your anointing..

So things happened with Kelli and it stinks. When she realized what a complete jerk she was to me we can be friends again. We both said things that we shouldn't have but I have forgiven her in my heart and I want only the best for her.

There was a healing service at church last night. I don't know that I feel healed or not but things aren't going to happen over night. I think that Danny really enjoyed it. I tried to get my dad to go with but he didn't. He did say that he would come with on Sunday and that he would bring my mom!!! They have never come together before. I am very happy about that.

I made pizza from scratch today. It was REALLY good. Danny didn't eat his because he is going to have it for lunch tomorrow. He did have a few bites of mine that I didn't have (obviously???). I liked baking. I told Danny that for Christmas that I would like to have an electric mixer so I don't have to spend as much time and effort kneading the bread. It will be nice.

We are going to play a game or something...spend time together basically. It should be lots of fun.

I am still unsure if I want to take this ASL class because it is on Wednesday. I will be missing the women's bible study and Wednesday night church. I don't know if going only on Sundays will be enough or not. I really need some guidance on this one.

No comments: