Friday, August 22, 2008

Never again will my heart turn away from you...

Listening to praise and worship music...have been for about 4 1/2-5 hours. It helped my headache go away and no it is just an uplifting background to my life.

Danny has been over at the Diemer residence since about 7 or so. He has been playing Munchkin with Dan and Wiggles. Rudy was supposed to go over there as well but for some reason I guess he didn't. He just got home and it sounds like they had a great time. I'm so glad.

I I made pizza again for the first time since I burned my hand off.. haha I only made one because I didn't feel like making any for Bryan. I torn my mouth a little on the crust but other than the hurt -free! It was so bomb. I never should have stopped making it, even if I was all blistered up.

This is going to be a short one because my honey just got home and I really want to spend time with him. He's being such a silly butt right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

rudy was at the buisness expo from 8:30 am to 7:00pm....