Monday, August 18, 2008

This is a love song to You, a song of praise to You Lord...

I went to MCC today to see what the deal was with my financial aid. No one had contacted me and the internet wasn't giving me any information either. After an hour of sitting I learn in a 3 minute conversation with a nice woman that I did not qualify for any financial aid at all...Heaven help us.

I won't be able to pay for classes on my own. FAFSA was my safely net. I'm hoping that the fund my mom's aunt set up for me years ago is ready and willing to pay my way, otherwise I'm going to either have to take fewer classes or none at all.

After learning that I was financially unfit I went to the book store to see how badly they were going to steal from me. I wrote down the prices for new and used books-then I took a picture so I could look it up online. Only thing is classes start next week. I need to find out fast if I'm going to be able to pay for these things and then get them!

I can't let the bad things bring me down...this still needs to be a good day. Tomorrow Danny and I are going to go to St. Vinny's to look for a bed and some yarn. Strange combination, I know. If time will allow and Danny doesn't need a nap I would like to go to a few other thrift stores as well. We shall see...

I just got off the phone with mommy and she said she will look into what our options are at the end of the day when all of her kids go home. This will work-- In the name of Jesus!!!

No comments: