Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sing it loud..sing it loud and clear...

I have been job hunting on and off for a few months now and thanks to Mr. Dan Diemer I found the perfect job. I emailed the company with a copy of my resume today and got an email response back already, at 7:30 p.m. Only thing is...they have already filled all positions.

I pouted after reading it. I even hid under my desk for about five minutes telling myself how it's unfair that I should have gotten the job, and I would have been perfect for it. Then I realized that I don't have to accept that answer. Just like we are told that we don't have to accept a bad medical report, I don't have to accept not getting this job. Danny and I were believing together that I would get this job and we will continue to do so. We'll just have to believe that either something better will come along or there will be an opening and they will just slip me right in.

Great job that I want:
http://mohave.craigslist.org/lab/751499937.html


God does great things when you are looking the other way. I need to get life in focus.

If you feel so inclined I would not advise you against praying and believing with me, or rather us.

No comments: