Wednesday, August 6, 2008

...and I will give all unto You...

I really want to eat those chocolate chips that are sitting on my desk. Over half the bag is gone already, who's going to miss them besides me? No one! I baked with them and then I snacked on the rest because I did a job well done. I don't want to get fat though. I checked my waist 20 minutes ago and it's not getting any smaller. Thirty-eight inches. Not sure how that happened. No kids to explain it away. Just me. Being fat. A big fat fatty. I hate feeling like this. It's just the hormones I try to tell myself but who am I trying to convince here- me or me?

I ate one of my Smarties. The huge ones that Missy got me. Only one but they are monstrous. I checked the package for nutritional facts. They aren't as bad as I had thought but they certainly aren't good. I feel like I need to brush my teeth now from the sugar.

Had a good day at the Korv residence today. I went there after bible study to pick out colors for the amazing sign that she is going to make me.

Danny went to his new job today and he was pro status at it. He will be making more there than he is at Hastings which is nice. He is going to be working both jobs for a bit so we won't see as much of each other for a while but once we have the money to get the basic things that we want right now then he can go to part time for one and full time for the other. We are so blessed. I am so grateful for him. God has done wonderful things here. I know that he was stressing a lot about money and not being able to make bills on time. I used to be able to help because I had a job but now I don't so I don't have money to help provide for those things. It's nice to have nice things... like food and toilet paper!

That milk chocolate square with caramel filling is looking mighty good right about now... must...resist.... Gah!

I settled on half of a Parmesan and Basil Wheat Thins cracker and 20 Original Wheat Thins crackers. No, I did not count them but it was the last of the little that was left. I feel better.

I really need for my tooth to stop hurting and my eyes to get better. I need a healing!!! I really should be caring around the prayer cloth that I got at the service on Wednesday instead of letting it sit on the kitchen counter healing my kitchen. (If you've ever been in my kitchen you know that it needs healing too!)

Time to spend some quality time with the boyfriend....

<3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love your way with words...its like standing in the room talking with you..