Saturday, August 9, 2008

There's something in the air tonight, can you feel it coming...

I am looking for a book called The Wedding Dress Diet when I realize that at any moment Danny could look over and see what I am looking at. I don't want him to look over and think that I think that... well you know. It was a book I found when I was searching for images of pregnant brides for my dream board months ago and I saved because I thought that it looked interesting. Gosh. I am looking for a very cheap copy of it. I found of for a few dollars but I don't know what the shipping is going to cost. I need to do some more job searching. Not that I miss working, however I miss having income. Money makes things happen.

We were very blessed today. I was trying to find a way to get a book that we are reading in the women's bible study (Top 10 Qualities of a Great Leader) but I just couldn't and I was very bummed about it. Today was the leadership meeting for anyone who works in the children's ministry which I just happen to do (nursery) and Miss Shelli was hounding me all week about going and she even said that if I went I would get something out of it. Little did we know how literal she meant it. Pastor Traci was up at the front talking when out of no where she asks if anyone there didn't have the book. I raised my hand, she then asked us if she were to buy a copy for us if we would read it. I could not believe it. Such great things that come when you just believe. Jacci was very happy for me as well because I had been telling her about how I wanted it but we couldn't afford it right now. She said that she would let me read hers when she was done, but now I don't have to!

Thanks to the Diemer's I now have lots of blogs to look at during the day. Thanks Alicia!

Time to finish the dishes.. then off to Walmart to buy some groceries and then get dinner started. Very late tonight. We just had a french fry snack but it wasn't very much.

4 comments:

She said...

That is awesome. Can I read it when you are done? I would like to really try and get back to going to bible study. It has been quite some time.

Unknown said...

yes i was VERY happy for you, not that i minded sharing my copy, but i cant be a slow reader at times.

Unknown said...

question.....why were you seaching for pregnant brides? odd combination!

Katemonster23 said...

My mom was pregnant with me when she got married, and my dad's mom was pregnant both times she got married so I was putting it on my dream board that I didn't want to be pregnant when I got married...