Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Leggo my eggo...

I really want this blister gone. Like immediately. For some reason I really want to spell that with an e instead of an i. Crazy. I am so afraid that it is going to pop and it will hurt and be gross everywhere. Not my idea of a fun time.

So I spent the day at the Diemer residence today. It was nice. I went through their dvds and put all the dvds in their proper cases. What a treat! Then we had brownies... finally!!! Gosh Alicia.

I am making an eggo then Danny and I are going to go for our daily walk, only this time we are going to go down to Hastings to see if they have this book that I want. That means that I have to put real shoes on instead of just wearing my flip flops. I don't really like real shoes all that much. I do love peanut butter though. (it's on my desk with a knife because I was eating it straight up last night.) I wonder how peanut butter would taste on an eggo. I may have to do a scientific experiment here............

1 comment:

She said...

its good. also on pancakes