Thursday, August 7, 2008

This too shall pass...

Listening to The Fold. I really want their two cds. I will work at getting them. Actually, I won't. I just lied. I don't have the money or even the resources to get money. I will ask Danny to get them for me eventually.

So tomorrow will be five months that Danny and I will be together. Exciting, right? I'm not. It just makes me think that it has been six months since Connor passed away. I hate that I put the two things together like that but it's true. We got together one month to the day that he left this earth. I don't know if I can celebrate thinking of that poor little boy struggling for his last breath. I can't stand it. I don't know what to do about it.......

It's so difficult to imagine that it has already been six months. It doesn't seem like that long to me. I'm sure that it has been an eternity for Danny. I wish that there was more that I could do for him.

I'm going to wash my feet off and then just lie down. Maybe I can stop thinking for a bit while Danny rubs my feet.

.MAYBE.

No comments: